Are there any pipe clubs in North Jersey?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
12 Fresh Brigham Pipes
18 Fresh Estate Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostsandx

Lurker
Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

As the title says, my question is: Are there any pipe clubs in Northern New Jersey or that meet near here? If not are there any small groups of pipe smokers or some lonely pipe smokers that want to start meeting occasionally to discuss and enjoy our hobby?

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
There is a group called Northern NJ Fellowship of Pipe Smokers with some folks who hang on SF. They meet monthly at the JR Cigars in Whippany. Good group.
hp

les

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Sure Les, how could I forget about them! JR's really has a great smoking lounge and restaurant. I stop by occasionally, but I haven't been able to coordinate with a club meeting.

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
I'm in Kinnelon in Morris County. I spend my evenings hauling kids to and from swimming/cheer leading/softball and play practice so I'm not too reliable for meetings. But if you put something together, let me know and I will try to make an appearance. TB

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
For the adventurous, we have a get-together every 4th Monday at the Wooden Match at 7:00 PM in Bethlehem, Pa. Great group of guys in a very friendly atmosphere. Come on down.

frostsandx

Lurker
Jan 13, 2014
Hey everyone thanks for the info about the meets at JR and Wooden Match. I wish I could go to them but working evenings at a public school my hours won't allow it, I will definitely try to get there over a break/vacation or summer though. I was just at JR a couple weeks ago to see what kind of pipe tobacco selection they had. Not too bad but I wish it was larger. Has anyone smoked a pipe while eating there before? It seemed as though there were no pipe smokers there that day.
Namuna - Nice. I'll have to take you up on that sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.