PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I'm sure that I'm not the only victim today, but I thought I'd share my woes for forgetting the date this morning. I woke up to find a positive pregnancy test in the bathroom while brushing my teeth. My fiance had a good laugh it my expense; I had a smoke and did my best to shake it off, but I'll be damned if I didnt' have a rough morning. feel free to share or just have a laugh at my expense. Happy smoking!

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
Hah, that's brilliant. I love playing nasty jokes on people but my mrs just doesn't get it, unfortunately for her she's usually on the receiving end.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
DevilDog, LOL, wife is still laughing at that!

She heard one she liked on the radio this morning, pop off a couple keys on someones keyboard & switch them.

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
I'm sure that I'm not the only victim today, but I thought I'd share my woes for forgetting the date this morning. I woke up to find a positive pregnancy test in the bathroom while brushing my teeth. My fiance had a good laugh it my expense; I had a smoke and did my best to shake it off, but I'll be damned if I didnt' have a rough morning. feel free to share or just have a laugh at my expense. Happy smoking!
My wife tried a pregnancy scare on Facebook (she's 45, I'm 51) but to her amazement no one was buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.