PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Last month when some new blends were listed for pre-order, I placed an order for three tins and an ounce of bulk. According to P&C I have two boxes on the way, each containing one tin. When I was checking the scheduled delivery date at the UPS website I noticed something a bit odd. One box was listed as weighing 7 ounces while the other is listed as weighing a hefty 8.7 pounds. That is one big tin of tobacco.

bryguysc

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2015
603.gif

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
They can be generous... most pipe mail orders are. If they really are feeling low, they'll send you 8.7 lbs of Mixture 79...

fafnir

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Hey man as long as the extra 1.7 lbs is free of charge, you can donate it to me thank you very much.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
I don't drink so I know it is not a"black out"order. Since the invoice at P&C says it only contains one tin, I assume I don't purchase in my sleep. I'm quite curious as to what the extra eight pounds is in the case that it is not simply a typo. If I do indeed get 8 pounds of something extra, it will be going back. Not for the company but for whoever accidentally put in the extra. Not worth someone getting in trouble over. Unless it is St. Bruno then I would have to think about it.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
If I do indeed get 8 pounds of something extra, it will be going back. Not for the company but for whoever accidentally put in the extra. Not worth someone getting in trouble over.
Very admirable! I applaud you for that.

If it's only one tin, it must be the new Half & Half that comes in 5 gallon paint buckets.
Russ

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I surmise it's eight point seven ounces, but please let us know how much, of what.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
I am an impatient person by nature and so I check on the status of my intransit packages everyday. Just did before I came here. I am now calling on mso489 to tell me, privately, the winning numbers to next weeks Powerball numbers. In his post above he said he surmised it was 8.7 ounces. The UPS program now lists it as ounces instead of pounds. I would imagine it was adjusted after it went through a scan at a waypoint. Nonetheless, I declare that mso489 be a witch!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Someone on this forum actually got 16 pounds of a tobacco before instead of 16 ounces. The member sent it back. Personally I would of kept it, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.