PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
I just noticed that I reached 100 posts and am officially a "member". How important I feel now! lol
I've learned a lot in the short time I've been lurking and posting, and can't wait to be able to pass that knowledge onto other newbies once I am more edumacated on the finer points of pipe smokin' :wink: Trial and error go a long way, but having a good resource like this forum, makes things just that much easier. I appreciate everyone's help and guidance.

jp12

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2012
Congrats! I've been lurking for quite a while but haven't reached that milestone yet.
Cheers!

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Holy crap @jp12, you've been on this forum for over 2 years and have made a weeks worth of posts. Where have you been?

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
As a recent newly minted member myself, congrats! This is a great community and look forward to posting and sharing with you for years to come.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
Hat? No, haven't gotten one of those yet, but I did receive this piece of paper in the mail with large print that said "Cease and Desist". Odd.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Be sure to include your shirt size as well. The satin smoking jacket comes at 5000 posts I believe. Lol.
Welcome.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Funny, I received a beanie with a label inside that said, propellor goes on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.