Anyone willing to part with your P&T Spring 2017 issue?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorybiker

Lurker
Sep 29, 2014
Hi,
Is anyone interested in selling to me their P&T Spring 2017 magazine for a reasonable PayPal payment or maybe for some tobacco (sealed tins and/or cellared tobacco) in a trade, please? I just renewed my subscription, but my first issue is the Summer 2017 edition. I am especially interested in the Ardor article contained in the Spring copy. Thanks!
Jeff

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Do you mind if it has been opened and read? I suppose it would then be an estate magazine, but I might part with it.

victorybiker

Lurker
Sep 29, 2014
Should you decide to let it go, send me a PM with a list of a few of your favorite tobaccos OR tell me how many greenbacks you need for it, please.

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
I just renewed my subscription, but my first issue is the Summer 2017 edition.

Jeff:

You are a subscriber to a high-end publication: so a valued individual.

Contact subscription services as they will certainly make this right, to your satisfaction.

Every premium provider like Pipes and Tobacco Magazine has encountered issues like yours, and they know what options to offer you.

victorybiker

Lurker
Sep 29, 2014
Yes, I think I'll check with P&T's Customer Service. All of the tobacco retailers want more for shipping than the cost of the magazine thus making the price cost prohibitive. I was hoping a tobacco trade with someone here would be a treat for that forum member AND I'd get the issue I wanted.

victorybiker

Lurker
Sep 29, 2014
Any takers on this request, please? I didn't have any luck with P&T customer service; no response to my email which was very surprising.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.