PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Great weather is finally here and I need a break from rebuilding this farm. Time for a bbq, campfire, etc! Have some horses if anyone's into riding. Lots of room for camping if you get into the beverages! I know there are lots of Albertans on the site, but anyone is welcome. Charter a plane and come on over! Will pick a date that works for everyone.

wallace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2012
We'll be in Leslieville in a month. Probably wouldn't be able to fit it in with the wife's family stuff. I do love me some Alberta!

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
That's only 45 min from me...for sure you'll need a break from the wife's family stuff ha ha

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Hey Hunter. That sounds like a great idea. If I recall, you're up Red Deer way. Couple of us from Calgary might be able to run up. I'm out of province for the last two weeks of July but around otherwise. Think there was an Alberta Roll Call thread you might want cross post in.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Oh wow, how I would love to go there. But I live in Texas. I bet it's wonderful up there.. not hot and humid like Houston. I have not been to Alberta, however it is on my list!

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
I'm always up for BBQ but you're a year too late. I putted through your vicinity on my Harley last year on my trip across Canada and back across the U.S. Nice area around Red Deer. Enjoy,
Dave

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Hey rockymtn, that would be great. It's about an hour from the north end of Calgary to here. I'll have to find that thread, I do recall it. I know there were a couple guys in Red Deer too.
Monty55: it feels hot and humid here (to me!) right now...just looking at Houston weather and it says "feels like 38C" I'd find an air conditioned pub and not leave it ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.