PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Nope. They were a team. Recently split up. They are in SPC. Some of them look rather nice but everyone is a pipe maker now.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I have not smoked a J&J but as a pipemaker myself, I will give them an definite thumbs up. I don't know either of them particularly well, but have chatted with both, and shared a table with Jared last year at the Columbus pipe show. The pipes are positively well made smoking instruments. I wouldn't hesitate to grab one if the pipe is calling your name and the entrance fee fits your budget.

kyrob

Might Stick Around
Apr 15, 2011
I have one I bought last year at the Columbus Show. I've not smoked it enough to know what blends it prefers, but enough to know that I like it. The tactile and visual appeal spoke to me when I purchased it and still does. I find the draw open, it doesn't get hot to hold, and the stem is almost too comfortable that I'm terrified of clenching it.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
John and Jared are both really down to earth guys. Both live in California. Their pipes are great inside and out. I had a chance to get to know Jared real well at the Chicago show this year, and chatted with his wife too. Everything I saw in their work looked great inside and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.