PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
So I got on ebay with the intension of buying a large pipe, one that I could try and get a 2 to 2 1/2 hour smoke out of... I happened upon THIS pipe and it was fairly cheap so I bid up to $10 and won. Now that I have gotten out of the heat of the moment (I found it with 4 minutes left in the auction) I am realizing that there is nothing for scale! Has anyone else seen one of these "giants"? I am wondering if I need to keep my search going!
screen-capture-6.png

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Cheff-ah-peep.Sold at Tinder Box pre 1981 and were from the St Claude region of France the plant closed in 1981 . My GBD Gigante from france will smoke for two hours , you can insert your entire thumb in the bowl . I like the look of that pipe Bubba . The square stem and saddle bit is awesome .

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Excellent looking pipe Bubba, let me know if you ever sell it, I love that shape!

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
FLN pipes are pretty big. Can get my thumb in my pipe. Still breaking it in but half a pipe last about an hour so the full bowl should hit the 2 hour mark! Pretty funky looking pipes and had made too. Not bad for $50!

skylonrow

Might Stick Around
Feb 23, 2011
Great Britain
FLN pipes are pretty big. Can get my thumb in my pipe. Still breaking it in but half a pipe last about an hour so the full bowl should hit the 2 hour mark! Pretty funky looking pipes and had made too. Not bad for $50!
I might get myself one of those, they look pretty nice and a custom made one would be even better!

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
IMAGE004.jpg

got one giant but its not a gefapip, its a charatan's make special 148 you can stick a thumb and half into it. i don't smoke it much.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Nice looking pipes, guys. :clap: Those square shanks look so good!

I've got a couple of pipes with oversized bowls, but I don't smoke them much because

they tend to wear me out. Of course nobody forces me to fill them up to the rim, but

my appetite is often larger than my stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.