Anyone have a blue room briars made pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
I watched a recent briarblues video (hi Mike!). in which he mentioned Jessie was finishing old stummels under the shops name. Just curious if anyone has purchased one and if so, how do she smoke? I’m most curious about how the stem is finished. The button looked a bit stout with very little flairing. Could be perspective, I suppose. Bueller?

homewaters

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2014
I don't own a Blue Room Briar Pipe but I recently acquired this amazing piece by Jesse Jones, the master mind behing the production part at Blue Room Briars, and if his production line reflects the same quality as his personal line, have no fear, you're in for a treat! Top quality materials and craftsmanship are obvious.
727ea9ad-3e70-42c4-807a-a0f2ff46c08a-600x400.jpg

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Yes, I own a Blue Room Briar pipe and it smokes very well. They obtained very nice, well cured wood for the pipes and as many collectors know, Jesse Jones is an extremely talented pipe maker and he finishes out each pipe to the same specifications as his personal start to finish hand made pipes. I would not hesitate to purchase another. One of the best bargain pipes on the Internet, IMO.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Thank you Steve, much appreciated!
Homewaters, hey, I recognize that pipe! Congrats, a lovely piece. May you spend many happy hours together.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I have had 3 Jesse Jones pipes ( still have one) They are outstanding! He drills th BRB pipes to the exact same specifications. Don't hesitate!

Status
Not open for further replies.