PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
Occasionally I go to type a reply to a post and no letters appear while I'm typing. This only happens when I'm on my phone, which is usually how I'm accessing. I'm using Google chrome on my Samsung Galaxy(Android). If I refresh the page that usually works but it's getting annoying as it seems to be happening regularly.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Sam, I have the same problem occasionally. Same gear....Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 10.1 Pro and Note 12.4 Pro. It's definitely a Samsung v Chrome glitch.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
This happens to me sometimes as well. Actually it happened the first two times I tried to reply to this. Haha closed the browser and re opened it and it's fixed. ( Also on my phone on Google chrome btw)

rodbuster3

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2016
Yeah i have a LG and chrome i think the main problem is the sites just not set up for mobile all of the lag,Page format,and scrolling are annoying but i always use my phone so its deal or dont read the site unless of course they make it mobile friendly which i doubt if they have not done it yet

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
Same problem here. Using both chrome and a galaxy. Really wish they had an app but the glitch issue and the lack of an app isn't going to keep me off the forum, so I trudge along.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
A ZTE All-star with Straight Talk and Bing here. No issues. Never use Google or Chrome. Too buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.