PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Yeah and really cheap. I have never bought a tin online so I want my first one to be good. Shipping is high unfortunately.

Jul 15, 2011
Care to go in half and half on a couple of cans? I could put in the order for two cans, we could split each can half and half and you could reimburse me for a can and Ill even eat the shipping cost if that interests you.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I honestly don't know if I can. Right now I just started a new job and they gave us this debit card to get paid on for now. I tried linking it to my paypal and it won't let me. Let me try it again and get back to you.

Jul 15, 2011
Its cool dude. It wouldn't be until a week from tomorrow that I could place the order because I don't get paid until then anyway. If you are still interested by then, the offer will remain open. Ill get back to you around that time. In all honesty, I want to try some but 8 ounces of baccy would last me for months at the rate I smoke. Anyway, I'll keep in touch with you.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Just tried again. No go for now. I might pick up a tin if I make an order soon. Pretty dang cheap for 8 oz. Kind of worries me as well though lol.

Jul 15, 2011
I think itd be worth the gamble. Im a big aromatic fan and I have pretty good luck with American style aromatics. If I wind up picking some up Ill let you know how it is. I have yet to meet too many aros that I dont like.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I like some and others I hate. Hard decision lol. I was kind of interested in Gettysburg with a peach undertone. Sounds interesting.

Jul 15, 2011
I just finished up some McClellands Pal O' Mine which was a peach flavored aromatic. The taste was really really nice but I could only smoke it in the hot weather. Nice fruity undertone and a good nuttiness from the Burley.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Sounds really similar. I find myself moving away from aromatics but I still occasionally smoke them.
Damn it! I always add stuff to the cart but never pull the trigger lol.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I was wondering this too ... the e-mail said they're brand new though so I doubt many have tried them yet.
I think I'm going to try more of the Hearth & Home series before this one.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
I was really excited for these, too... I emailed and asked if there would be smaller portions, and here is what I got:
Unfortunately this is a very limited run and has only been produced in the 8oz tins.
Don't know if that means it's a one-time production, or if this is just the first run. A half-pound would last me a long time!

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
Yea but for under two dollars an ounce that's a good price. The Gettysburg is the only one that sounds good to me. I'll have to see if anyone's got some up for swaps.

gageploungin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2012
I have a tin of Gettysburg on the way.....I'll let you know what I think when I get it. I wouldn't be scared off by the prices, H&H makes good stuff and sells it cheap.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Booming order, really. That, 8oz of Caramel Apple Pie, 2 tins of McClelland Black Shag, 2 tins of McClellands Stave Aged VA, and of course Black House.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I saw this as well...plus i also want to order the 8oz of caramel apple pie aswell....just not wanting to eat this shipping... plus I just made a $50 TAD from Boswellz..

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'be been ordering bigger for the free shipping and in anticipation of some jacked-up taxes that go into effect after the election. I got side tracked by my Storient and winning a Dunhill on eBay but now I'm back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.