PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
I apologize about the link format. I think I screwed up the URL function when I posted.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Bengal Slices White is the newest entry in the Bengal Slices line. This is a flavorful and fragrant blend of fine Virginias combined with a fair amount of rich Cyprian Latakia along with some amazing Orientals that creates an exotic flavor and amazing aroma. Using the same crumble cake format as the original, Bengal Slices White is easy to prepare, and the blend is just a touch lighter than Bengal Slices and has no top note added. The finish is so clean that this can be smoked before a meal without interfering with your ability to taste your food. If you enjoy complex Latakia blends, this is one you'll love.
bew-tp-1000.png

Just a tiny bit off on the link-> HERE

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
brian64, The thought crossed my mind that I was just late to the April fools party but it added to my cart. So, I thought I'll give it a try.
jpmcwjr, Thank you for fixing the link. What did I do wrong? I hit the URL button and then pasted the link, removing the extra http in the process. Obviously not quite correct.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
This was one of my senior moments at the Show. I paid $5 for the coupon to get samples of four new Sutliff-made blends (John Cotton Double Pressed Virginia, Bengal Slices White, SPC Wild Guy, and one more), then never got around to collecting the samples. Too much to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.