PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Just out of curiosity, does anyone roll pipe tobacco into cigarette?
I dont do it often, but ill roll PA once and a while when i need a quick portable no hassle smoke. I find that it is usefull every now and then

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
When I was out in Seattle, my best friend had a nice aro rolled into cigs. Not my cup of tea but smelled 1000x better than a regular cig. I don't smoke for a nic fix so it's all about flavor and room note to me. I can smoke 3 bowls a day or go without for a week or more depending on mood, weather etc.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Yeah ive tried half and half in them too, didnt care too much for them, much prefer PA, just tried it actually and actually think ill use it as a pipe alternative for the reasons stated above

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
I used to roll PA all the time. It is the only 'pipe tobacco' I've rolled, except for the occasional pouch of Drum.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I haven't rolled since high school. Those were the days, late night tp runs, trying to be quiet, while having so much fun, hoping not to be arrested. The entire church youth group was involved. I miss those days. I even saw a house near me that was rolled recently.
Wait! Are you guys talking about tobacco? I thought this was a post about spreading toliet paper in people's trees.
Ooops, I will slip back into the shadows again.
Winton

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
G&H Kendal Kentucky is my favorite for the nicotine fix.

I'll have 1 or 2 in a day, many days none, but when the nic is needed the Kentucky delivers.

And of course, it has that smokey taste that just makes me smile.
28KGrHqF21jkE1Iz-2ChvBNe-29t4fE217E7E_3.jpg

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
I enjoy rolling a good cigarette from pa,ch even h/h.During the winter months when i layed off i roll alot to help save a few bucks and it makes a nice quick smoke.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I recently found out about how cheap it is to roll your own cigs with the machines they have out now and they have the papers with the filters already on them. Lets see.....a Penzance cigarette...hummmm

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
I had been doing the RYO things for nearly ten yrs before finding the pipe. It has been 3 months since I have had a cig. Now I am afraid to smoke one as I dont want to get started on the cigarettes again.

But, I have a student(guitar) that sometimes rolls up my PA and he said its much better than his Basics.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Like others PA is about the only one I've rolled in to a cigarette. I find that it really does taste like a Camel but it certainly does smell better. Though I'm trying to get off of the inhaling smoke deal after a bit of weakness to get my lungs and throat comfortable again.

Status
Not open for further replies.