PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrobstephens

Lurker
Jan 7, 2015
Hi, I am a newbie pipe smoker and wondered if there are any clubs in the UK or if any members knew of any good clubs, I am located in the East Riding of Yorkshire UK.
Thnaks

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I'm sure that there are many pipe clubs in the UK. One of our forum members belongs to the Pipe Club of London, which has 2 meeting places. Their web site is fantastic. Take a look. Good luck with your search.
http://pipecluboflondon.com/

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
There are a number of UK clubs.

Edinburgh, Norfolk, London, Birmingham, Nottingham and another in Scotland which might be called the Bothy Club but I'm not certain. All these have meetings but I don't know details for each one. They will have their own websites so check them out. There is also a hint of one beginning in Liverpool near where I live, but I've only heard rumours about this so cannot confirm one way or the other. I've recently become an Associate member of the Pipe Club of London, though I live in the North West of the UK. I recently met up with them near Northampton and had a great day out. The UK also has an annual Pipe Show, this year in July in Nottingham. Hope you can find something to please you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.