PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
I have tried Fusilier's Ration and would like to find some Bengal Slices, but I am having zero luck finding a source. Those places that list it seem to be out of stock.

Suggestions for a source?

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Hello fella's; It's not a scource but if your just looking to try it. I'll pop the top on a new tin an send you both half of it. Let me know.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Well, if you ask really nice, Woods or Condor might have some insight as to when the next shipment is coming in. After all, it is their brand. :lol:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I guess it is the classic problem of more buyers than sellers! On a serious note I am sure Dan or John can give you an answer!

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
It really pains me to do it, but I'm happy to help out a fellow piper. I'll generously offer my Bengal Slices for $200 a tin. The cue starts here.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I saw the production schedule, and there should be some Bengal Slices coming in over the next couple of weeks.
Russ

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Cue in Russ! Thanks Mr. O; will be looking in a few weeks then.
Thanks for the kind offer, Scrooge, but I've tried it to a fare-the-well which is why I wants more.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
What?!?! No one's in my kyew! Come on folks! You don't wanna hafta wait a couple of weeks for some.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I say "cue up" when in a pool hall; Brits may say "queue up" to tell you to get in line. And don't tell me I haven't a cue; there's one in the trunk of my car just in case I want to get hustled.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Just caught up with the thread.
PM sent scrooge, thank you VERY much. This old coot will be happy to take you up on the offer. :D

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
"Cue" should be "queue". English speak for "line."
I majored in "systems management" in college (Texas A&M). I can't tell you how many times I dealt with distribution problems that referenced a "queue". I had no idea what the hell they were talking about until I raised my hand and asked during lecture one day. I felt like an idiot until the majority of the class let out an "oooooohhhh" when the prof explained that it was a waiting line. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.