Any pipe smokers in the Little Rock area?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
I just moved to a town called Beebe,Arkansas about 3 months ago. It's about about 20 minutes from north little rock and I often visit the great little rock pipe and tobacco shop on university ave. they have a great selection of pipes tobacco and cigars, but I rarely see any other pipe smokers in there when I sit down to enjoy a bowl. Great guys there but most smoke cigars. So I was wondering are there any pipers on this forum from the little rock area?

marcel

Might Stick Around
Feb 25, 2015
Well apparently not, since you posted this 2 days ago and you've not had a response. So the pipe smokers who are there don't do the internet, pipe smoking is often a solitary pursuit. So I guess live with a virtual pipe community or fire up a stogie and fit in.

rodo

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 1, 2014
Central Arkansas
Hi Guitrsnglocks, yep, I live relatively nearby, Conway. I'm just far enough from the University pipe shop to not make it there (plus I've still a few wee ones at home). As I understand it, Saturday morning is the time to stop in. Been a while since I was told that but it used to be the time when the smokers would sit, smoke, and chat. Maybe give it a try then? If you find it is still so, maybe you could post about it and I'l make an effort to come down, too. Cheers.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Keep the bowls lit guys...and keep shaking the bushes...it took me nearly 2 years to build up the New Orleans Pipe Club...and now we have 10-15 members that meet monthly...Pipe smokers are there...if you light it, they will come :)

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
Cool rodo, been trough Conway a lot and thanks for the tip I'll check out the shop on a Saturday and let u know what it's like

Status
Not open for further replies.