PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Just wondering if there are any tobacco clubs in PGH. I know of 2 decent tobacco shops in the south hills but have not seen a clubs.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
Allegheny Smokeworks has one the second Saturday of every month at 10am. That's over in Blawnox Pa, Great guys and one member here works over there I am sure Jeff will chime in. Really great shop good owner and good people.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I hereby 100% endorse Allegheny Smokeworks's support of the club and overall commitment to pipes and tobaccos as well.

seilerjp

Might Stick Around
Oct 13, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
The Pittsburgh Pipe Club, meets as stated above, at the Allegheny Smokeworks shop in Blawknox the second Saturday of the Month from 10 AM till about noon. The Washington Pipe Collectors Club meets the third Friday night of the month at a member's home in Canonsburg, PA. If you contact me, I can give you further information or go to facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/804775426271812/ or look up the group Pittsburgh & Washington County Pipe Clubs. I usually post announcements at this location.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for the info I looked up your Facebook page today. Thanks for adding me to that group as well. I'm fairly new to pipe smoking just trying yo gather info and find other ways to enjoy the hobby

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for the info I looked up your Facebook page today. Thanks for adding me to that group as well. I'm fairly new to pipe smoking just trying yo gather info and find other ways to enjoy the hobby

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry don't know what happened here with the multiple posts

Status
Not open for further replies.