PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetlu

Lurker
Jul 30, 2013
Just wondering if there are any upcoming events in NJ, NYC area or Philadelphia area as I'm in central NJ.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That's a good question. I know NYC has a renowned pipe club, but I'm not sure if there is a pipe show in that area. Kevin or others from that area would know for sure. It'd surprise me if there isn't a show of some kind in that area.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Just wondering if there are any upcoming events in NJ, NYC area or Philadelphia area

Start saving your money! Yes There Is!! At the Newark Airport Wyndham Hotel in early March. I know many of the guys who don't stay at the hotel to eat have a large meet and great at the JR's after the show. 8O

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The Philly (Morelyson) pipe club meets on 9/18, downtown Philly at the Pen & Pencil Club. Lestrout has a reminder thread here. NYC pipe club meets on 9/10, at Circa Tabac, Chelsea? (also monthly)

http://www.newyorkpipeclub.com/

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
If you're interested in driving to Bethlehem, Pa we meet on the 4th Monday of every month at the Wooden Match. It's a cigar bar that was owned by Cigars International and is very friendly to pipe smokers. Next session is 9/23 around 7:00 PM.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
swee - several of our Morley's PC members are from the New Brunswick/Princeton area, and they come to most of our meetings. Maybe you can car pool with them. J. Alan's Jeff Gracik used to go to school in Princeton and he was a member till he moved to SCali. Give me a holler for more info.
There's a group from SF that has northern NJ members that meets most months at JR's in Whippany.
hp

les

briarfriar

Can't Leave
Pipe clubs in northern New Jersey, New York City, and Philadelphia all have meetings coming soon.
New York Pipe Club will meet Tuesday from 6 to 9 p.m. at Circa Tabac, located in SoHo on Watts Street, just outside the Holland Tunnel.
New Jersey Fellowship of Pipe Smokers will meet Thursday at 6 p.m. at J-R Cigar on Route 10 East in Whippany, just off Route 287.
Christopher Morley Pipe Club in Philadelphia will meet Wednesday, September 18 at 7 p.m. at the Pen and Pencil Club at 1522 Latimer Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.