PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papagavitt

Lurker
Jan 14, 2014
I'm new to smoking a pipe and this site just wanting to know if anyone one on this site is from PA even better if anyone close to Watsontown

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
There are a truckload of guys here who live north of Philly ... many of them within the general radius of Allentown ... dunno how much of a trek that is for you, but they've got a monthly get-together going on in Bethlehem that I'd be wanting to attend if I lived within reasonable distance from there ...

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is up and coming which is long over due since we have many Artisans in the area. We have some very up scale lounges opening up in the area with events, but cigars are still the main interest.
Craig

papagavitt

Lurker
Jan 14, 2014
Allentown a few hours from where I live but I've been wanting to go to Bethlehem to go to the CI store.

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Hello from Glenmoore, PA down near Morgantown. We're about 2 hours away. I've passed through Watsontown a few times. Welcome aboard & happy puffin',
Dave

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
I'm a PA guy too. Welcome.... and I keep reading about folks buying Zippo lighters. Keep buying them because it helps the PA economy and the local economy in Bradford, PA.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
We'll have to ask Kevin to add the option of having member location on the forum sig. Then we could have a map that would show how we're distributed around the world. That would be kewl, but it would also be very useful sometimes when replying, to know what state or city where someone lives.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
woodsroad wrote:
"it would also be very useful sometimes when replying, to know what state or city where someone lives."
You know that information is already readily available on each member's profile page, right? At least, it is unless a member chooses not to share it with the community.
Member Profile Pages are a little-known and grossly under-used resource on this site. One problem is that we tend to want this information when we're in the Forums. . . but if you click on a poster's name here, say, you go to that person's Forum Profile page, which is different from their Public profile page. You can reach Public pages for many folks from the Home page; just scroll down until you see a "Members" section, followed by a "Who's Online" section. Clicking on any of those names will take you directly to their Public page. Otherwise, it's easiest to just open a new browser window and type: pipesmagazine.com/members/SCREENNAME.
For example, to see my member page: http://pipesmagazine.com/members/rmbittner
Bob

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
Well I live in Laurelton is that close enough?Western end of Union county.

Status
Not open for further replies.