PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmilitia

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2013
Just recently bottled some frozen blueberry wine. Also about to bottle 2 gallons of strawberry wine (a light and a medium body), and a gallon of Concord grape won't from concentrate. Anyone else make anything tasty recently?

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
There are more that a few of us that have alcoholic erector sets...a few Beer Brewers a couple-three wine makers, and more than a few Mead Brewers as well.

I'm one of the latter.
By the by, IT IS NOW LEGAL TO BREW BEER AND WINE IN ALABAMA!!!!! Up to 15 gallons a quarter.
drunk4zc.gif

Now my friends in the local Constabulary, will no longer have to be blind to one special part of my Man Cave. :D

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
There are more that a few of us that have alcoholic's erector sets...a few Beer Brewers a couple-three wine makers, and more than a few Mead Brewers as well.

I'm one of the latter.
By the by, IT IS NOW LEGAL TO BREW BEER AND WINE IN ALABAMA!!!!! Up to 15 gallons a quarter.
drunk4zc.gif

Now my friends in the local Constabulary, will no longer have to be blind to one special part of my Man Cave. :D

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
I am a brewer and just tried my hand at winemaking... It was a pinot gris. It came out surprising good!

I will be making more... I will eventually try mead making...

So much alcohol... So little time!

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
I do more beer than wine, but I make a big batch of blackberry table mead and a lot of 1 gallon spiced mead batches during the year when I can find local honey. My supplier can finally get Mascato? grape juice in so I may start to make wine for my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.