PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I Myself upgraded to the PS4 about a year ago and here is a list of games ive played, Playing and looking forward to.
Favorites
Skyrim

2003_hr_say-skyrim.jpg

Far Cry Series

far-cry-3-screenshot-4.jpg

Uncharted Series

Uncharted-Golden-Abyss-Screenshot-14.jpg

Fallout Series

Fallout-Fallout-3-Fresh-New-Hd-Wallpaper-.jpg

Enjoying Now
Watchdogs

Watch-Dogs-Games-Wallpapers.png

Looking forward to...
Tom Clancy's: The Division

water_street_view_web_100155.jpg

I wanted to link the trailers but that would be too much to do lol.
What are you playing and looking forward too.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I was 80hrs in level 75-80 Nord Warrior Mage but sadly I bought the ps4 and gave the ps3 to my little cuz and they never made a skyrim comparable with ps4 as I hoped they would. Instead they made a new one that plays online and looks like WOW which isn't what I want.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I'm primarily a PC gamer, though I've gotten considerably more casual lately. I mostly played Blizzard games - World of Warcraft, Starcraft/Starcraft II, Diablo III - but I've also really enjoyed Sid Meier's Civilization series.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Ha I didn't even know they were charging us to play that's disappointing Bethesda is killing an excellent franchise IMHO but I also hear there is a new Fallout in the works I'm interested to see how that plays out. All I know is of skyrim was compatible with PS4 I' would be playing that game until I die that's how much I enjoyed it.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
I play on both my PS3 and PS4. My favorites include the Assassins Creed games, Battlefield, and GTA. I really enjoy Skyrim, and I'm interested in the ESO game as well.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
@phred I thought long and hard on converting to PC the benefits are extreme with the nexus systems and mods in place for such games as Skyrim but I would be in the hole min 1600$ for a decent set up to be able to enjoy those things.

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
I loved Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics on the pc.

I know that was years ago. I'm out of date.

Just got Fallout 3 for Xbox 360, but haven't had time to start yet.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I hope you enjoy fallout 3 as much as I did it's a lot different then it's predecessors but I feel they did a great job capturing the essence of the series also the xbox runs the game a lot smoother then the ps3 did sadly for me but good for you. Be prepared to invest lots of hours into it so I suggest starting on a weekend you are free lol and give it time it get better as you level up.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
PC Gamer here, was hardcore into WoW up through WotLK. End game raids, and such. When Cataclysm dropped, it was around the time my son was born. You can fill in the rest.
When the "Panda Express" expansion came out, I figured I dodged a bullet. I do miss it from time to time, but what I miss the most was the dedicated time I played with 4 other RL friends in the game.
I dont miss the PUG idiots that don't know how to play their respective class. As well as everyone whining about how the game is too difficult.
I also was in to the Battlefield series up through 3. Mostly because it wasn't too "time intensive" and I could walk away from it if I needed to. Wouldn't mind playing 4 now that they "un-f*&ked" it, but at this time I've got plenty of other things on my plate.

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
I play PC games. Like derfargin, I played WoW heavily from release until Cataclysm came out. I did however revisit the latest expansion a while ago and played it for about 3 months then retired again. I have played numerous other games and am also a huge fan of Sid Meyer's Civilization series. I am currently playing Divinity "Original Sin" which is a turn based RPG. It is very enjoyable.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Someday I would like to get back in to gaming a little. For now, with two little kids and a slew of other duties it just isn't happening.
I grew up loving fighting games. Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc. That evolved in to FPS stuff like Quake and Unreal Tournament which I really enjoyed. All my friends started moving in to the RPG stuff and encouraged me to come along but I never could get onboard with devote massive amounts of time that they were putting in to it. I much preferred to just fire up a game, blow some stuff up and leave. Guess I have a short attention span :lol:

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
We have all three current gen systems in my house and I have a pretty sweet gaming box. Despite this, I don't get to play as much as I used to. These days it usually takes the right game to pull me back in. I enjoyed Skyrim, Fallout, Metro 2033 and last light, The latest Far Cry and replayed the Mass Effect trilogy several times. Enjoyed some lowest common denominator humor with Stick of Truth. Waiting for the next good RPG style title to catch my eye.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Wow, no mention of the Bioshock series yet? The first Bioshock game was probably the best video game I've ever played. I've got a ps3, xbox, and my roommate just ordered a ps4 with the Destiny bundle so I'm looking forward to playing that as soon as it gets here.
All Time Favourites

-Bishock 1 and Infinite

-Fallout 3

-Assassin's Creed Series

-Battlefield Bad Company 2

-Dishonored
Currently Playing

-Southpark the Stick of Truth

-Bioshock Infinite (again)

-Portal 2

-Civ 5
Looking Forward To

-Lord of the Rings: The Shadow of Mordor

-Destiny

-The Elder Scrolls Online (haven't decided if I'll get it for the ps4 yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.