PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Hey all - Just curious if there are any pipe smoking clubs or meet ups in MASS.

Regards,

Matt

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Thanks for the response - I have checked out their site. Seems nice, although the times/meetings conflict with my work schedule and considering I'm an hour and a half away...Not sure It will work for me

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Not sure what he meant by that either...I thought it looked really nice. birdseye are you a member?

birdseye

Lurker
Jun 4, 2009
MA
Delro,
I am a member. We're a small club always looking too grow our active membership. Where do you live? We have a couple members that come from RI and NH but I do realize an hour and a half drive is a pretty big commitment.
Possibly what he thought was lacking was specific information about where we meet which is done purposely. If members are interested we would like them to contact us for more details. We used to meet in the Boston area hence the name but with regulations the way they are we couldn't continue to meet there.
Did you ever think of trying to start a club where you are? Between this site and the United Pipe Clubs of America you could possibly round up enough folks (2 or 3 is a good start) to get things going. The hard part is finding a place to meet. Especially in this state.
If you find yourself not needing to work on the first Tuesday of the month and feel like making the trek we'd be happy to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.