PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
After reading the recent "how do I quote another's post" thread I thought this one is timely.

I was on here for 6 months before a forum member enlightened me.

If you click on the far right of the post, (it will be in minutes or hours or days) it will automatically take you to the bottom- ie. the most recent post in the thread...........I think I wore out a couple mouse wheels before I learned this...hope it helps!............. :puffy:

perlasca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2015
Ha nice beefeater.

Baby steps, at this rate someday I'll be able to post a pic lol.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
If you click on the far right of the post, (it will be in minutes or hours or days) it will automatically take you to the bottom- ie. the most recent post in the thread.
A new one on me! But, I still don't know where you describe the link (hours/minues/days???)
Edit: Never mind, you are describing from the active thread topics list, got that.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Here's a custom Google search for past threads:
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=015928064115512826419:w6p75_tdjd0

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Once you open the post, you can hit the "End" key on your keyboard to go to the bottom of the post. That also saves a lot of mouse mileage.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
A new one on me! But, I still don't know where you describe the link (hours/minues/days???)
Edit: Never mind, you are describing from the active thread topics list, got that.
Sorry Al- I should have been more specific. Probably confused people more than helped them!! LOL!... :crazy:
What do you mean by "click"? I've been snapping my fingers till they are sore, and I got nothing
Hey Coz- some of us are still using these old dinosaur computers HAHA!!.... Maybe someday I'll 'graduate" to a smartphone, maybe.......someday,............maybe................ :roll:

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
What do you mean by "click"? I've been snapping my fingers till they are sore, and I got nothing.
That's for snapping, not clicking. For clicking I use one of these.
WOHl6QQ.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Once you open the post, you can hit the "End" key on your keyboard to go to the bottom of the post. That also saves a lot of mouse mileage.
That's great if there's only one page of posts. The "Last Reply' link at the top does the trick for me.
Clicking on the right side in multiple places on any post does nothing at all, but I am onna Mac, using Safari. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.