PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I picked this up today from pipestud. My first Storient smokes so great I had to add another. I'm currently suffering from a bad case of Storient PAD at the moment. How many more days until the Forum pipe release? 8O 2 days 12 hours and 1 minute! Pics aren't the best since I had to snap photos of the monitor but you get the idea. It has a screw in and push tenon both so that's a little different from my #11.
a0899cf4.jpg

c39eb2f1.jpg

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Congrats.. A great looking meer!!! and yes, I too have been watching the counter, it's not going fast enough!!!!

:cry:

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
You guys are making it hard to resist PAD; Damn it I need gun part.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I had to call home to get my mail sent to me as I couldn't wait until the end of the month for my goodies. This is what I'll be smoking today. Happy Cemal Yavuz Korpefiliz day everyone!
566316e0.jpg

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
i have to ask, how did it smoke, and do you think they are a good brand to get a meer pipe from. other than the fact they are a sponse. i want one but dont want to shell out that much cash unless its worth it.

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Storient are the best I've seen. That is a beauty.
I'm eying a few of the figure meers on the site. Hopefully soon I can get one.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
It smokes really well. I ended up damaging the lattice on this one a few days after I bought it in an act of carelessness. I ended up giving it away to a piper on need on this forum. I still have a #11 smooth bent stem Storient that I absolutely love. I am also waiting on my Storient PM meer. It should be waiting for me when I get home at the end of the month. I definately think the are worth it. Not sure of any other manufacturers since I have only owned a few Storients.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I wish I could get the one from Storient that I won from the slogan contest that got sent to the wrong member of the forum. The member it went to didn't even enter the contest. He said that it was coming but now who knows I don't hear a thing about it but My slogan is up on his page.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
He does have some great looking meers and that one is no exception.
I noticed his prices came down a smidge too.
I've been waiting almost a month for my Yanik meerschaum to get here from Turkey, looking forward to that.
And as far as suffering from a bad case of PAD ... remember, the pipe is just a way to burn your tobacco ... better to have TAD, then PAD!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Oh, I don't know about that. A pipe is a thing a beauty... always seem to want one more. Eagerly awaiting my first Storient as well.

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
Very nice. I am saving for the bulldog they have and it sounds like I will be very happy with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.