PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
I've been after a freehand for awhile now and with Boswell you get a hell of a lot of pipe for the money and they are a dream to smoke. Got a free once of Boswell's best to break her in with.

image10.jpg

image9.jpg

image11.jpg

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Really nice pipe. I love the twist in the stem matching the twist in the rest of the pipe.
Enjoy

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
More ideas for Dar, it looks like something our Mr. Parker would create. Very nice pipe, and +1 for liking the twist in the stem.

oldredbeard

Jul 20, 2012
Absolutely gorgeous, and Boswell has a fantastic reputation for their tobacco and pipes. Congratulations sir, she a beauty.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
I appreciate all the great comments guys. All Boswell's pipes comes with "pre-cake" which is supposed to make the break in procedure much faster, you guys put any stock in that?

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Jup that is a beauty. As others have said I love how the twist in the stem compliments the bowl.
How is she smoking for you?

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Absolutely love that pipe and stem... Congrats and Enjoy :puffy:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Jup: I own six Boswell pipes. Love 'em all. You got one of JM's beauties. The pipes are wonderful smokers and JM's tobacco ain't half bad, either.
Don't know that the pipe is pre caked but it is coated. Lots of folks don't like the coating in the bowls. I just get a little honey on my little finger, run it around the bowl a time or two, fill 'er up and strike a match.
Congrats.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I have never seen a twist like that on a stem
Amazing what the mind of man can do
Hope this pipe smokes well for you or many years

Status
Not open for further replies.