PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I found this while moving a cabinet this morning. It must be in the drawer for about 25 years. It looks like I may have smoked it one time. Nothing spectacular if you note the price. Probably got it at a drugstore. All I know is that it is marked Italy on the bit.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
:clap: good for you and it doesnt matter if its not high end... the point is you FOUND a pipe LOL... some of you guys make me laugh, I cant imagine just misplacing a pipe and not noticing... but then again I dont have a collection like some of you. :D
Now go smoke a damn bowl out of that!

johnnyrebel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2010
It could only have been better if there was a bowl already packed into it! :lol:

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I'm curious about this one.Many years ago I shopped at a local chain of smoke shops called Churchill's in the Detroit area.I'm not sure if the spelling is the same as this pipe.They did though sell some pipes that were made for them with their name on them.Probably no connection,but who knows?

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I like the looks of it. And I love "finding" Things I put up so I wouldn't "loose", which I do all too often :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.