Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
Found out a couple of days ago the ATF is planning to reclassify M855 62 grain 5.56 ammunition (popular for AR15 use) as armor piercing so it can be banned in the US.

Just another step in the onslaught against gun owners.

I really hate the direction we are headed.

If they aren't after my tobacco they are after another of my freedoms. :evil:

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
Lovely. Because banning particular ammo types has ever worked out well for any country, right? :roll:

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Gun Rights don't get any stronger than this platform.
1.7 Self-Defense
The only legitimate use of force is in defense of individual rights — life, liberty, and justly acquired property — against aggression. This right inheres in the individual, who may agree to be aided by any other individual or group. We affirm the individual right recognized by the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms, and oppose the prosecution of individuals for exercising their rights of self-defense. Private property owners should be free to establish their own conditions regarding the presence of personal defense weapons on their own property. We oppose all laws at any level of government restricting, registering, or monitoring the ownership, manufacture, or transfer of firearms or ammunition.
http://www.lp.org/platform
The LP is what I do in my spare time.

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
It's stopped for now so don't hold your breath. They will keep drinking from the poisoned well till they get what they want. M855 is steel core green tip. Armor Piercing is Tungsten core black tip. Any FMJ bullet can penetrate body armor at a close enough range. The FN 5.7x28 pistol round was developed to penetrate body armor. They are relentless in their grab for power and control. Evil like that will not be stopped. They will have to be battled everyday for the rest of our lives in order for us to retain our liberty. It's no different than battling our radical terrorist enemies, this will have to be done for the rest of our history if we expect to hold on to our blessings of liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.