PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
This is a Ring Grain Billiard with an original White Spot Horn Stem.
14744284148_a97a557c55.jpg

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Boy, you is sure do pull down some beautiful pipes and this one is no exception!

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Fishnbanjo :worship: Fishnbanjo :worship: Fishnbanjo :worship: Fishnbanjo :worship: Fishnbanjo :worship:

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
What a beautiful pipe! Really different and very classy. Hope she smokes as well as she looks!
Andy

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
The horn stem is different but I like it! That ring grain is fantastic -Cograts fishnbanjo.

pipesinperu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2014
I love it! I'm still exploring my taste in pipes, but two things I've loved from the start are a great blast and white stems, whether acrylic or horn. And your Dunhill is an amazing example of both. What year is that from?

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Thanks all, Al, it's called a Ring Grain my guess that is both the application and the finish. Regards.....

banjo

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Awesome!
Ring Grain is Shell Briar with an exceptional ring-like patterned grain further enhanced by the sandblasting.
I'd love to see some more pics from different angles on that stem, as I have never seen one before.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I will take photos when it arrives, obviously the original photos were taken in a light box which only made the stem appear whiter than it probably is I will take it from a few angles on some type of felt to show it's true coloration when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.