PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2015
Got home today to find more tobacco on my door step. Really looking forward to trying the Semois since I have never tried it.
image34-600x474.jpg

perlasca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2015
I've been intrigued by the Semois from reading about it here. Going to have to place some in next order.

Definitely a nice score, enjoy.

Dec 28, 2015
Semois and Full Virginia Flake are new to me. Have tried several other SG blends but that one always seemed to be sold out whenever I try to order it. All the others are favorites of mine.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
But what the heck do you do with the 2 free 100g tins of Borkum Riff that P&C sent with the order?!

Flush it, obviously.
Word of warning, Semois will ghost like a b!tch. Other than, have fun!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I just ordered the biggest order I've ever made today... This was a 3 week pay period! 8)
I never get free shit from these places anymore! I think they keep track of who they've given out free tobacco to... although, come to think of it, I've never gotten any free sample from P&C, maybe they just don't like me. I got a 7 ounce tin of PH Special Curly from smokingpipes.com in 2010 but nothing since, I have not yet opened that tin yet.
Btw, Semois is AWESOME! I just bought some myself after Cobguy and Deathmetal were kind enough to send me samples of the different cuts.

Dec 28, 2015
What did you think of the Semois?
I had my first bowl today at work. Love the tin note. Smells like a cigar with a slight minty or floral note. I have note really smoked much burley in the past but so far I liked it. Need to smoke some more to really get a feel for it. Got a pretty good Nic hit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.