Another Chattanooga Pipe Show Update (Pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Got some pics to share. Here are some estate pipes that will be for sale at the show from Joe.

Here are 2 pipes that will be part of the door prizes and 2 more tobacco samplers for everyone to try.

And here is another door prize, a Growley Rhodesian pipe. I own 2 of his pipes and they are amazing.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow awesome!!! I can't wait, I'm busy in the shop restoring pipes to sell or trade at the show. I will also have a free tin of tobacco for anyone who wants one while supplies last.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
The Growley pipe just arrived in the mail today. Pictures don't do this pipe justice.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I've got 27 pipes restored and ready to go for the show. 2 Petes, a Sav, A Large Nording Freehand, a Vauen, A zeppelin, A Falcon, and a whole bunch of other cool pipes. Every pipe you buy gets you a free tin. This is going to be fun.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
I'm super stoked, since I have never been to a pipe show, and Krause is putting a lot of work into this one. I hope to meet all of you there!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Here is a pic of the pipes I am taking to the show. All restored and ready to smoke. I've also got a box of estates unclean for anyone who wants to have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.