PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
This past week I decided to give lane 1Q a try. It really is not a bad tobacco. I mostly smoke Vapers and Balkan blends. But man I added a pinch of 1Q to anniversary kake- this stuff is good. For some reason it just hit the spot! I just wanted to share. This is the best aromatic smoke I've had all winter!

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Mmmmmm it's gonna be good with coffee. I am just finishing up my bowl. I want more! ;)

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Just tried it in a Comoy pencil shanked, sandblast Billiard...very tasty. Thanks!

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I tried Anniversary Kake when I had the box pass last year. The sample in there was dust, so I think I would have enjoyed it more if I would have snorted it.
Guess, I'll have to give it a go again.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Nice idea min, I've got some Anniversary Kake so I'll have to give a try. As you know I a fan of mixing 1-Q with other tobaccos, and like hearing about the adventures in mixing that other folks are doing.

Cheers :puffy:

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Orley,

I got the idea from your lawn-mowing blend. You had a different name back then:).

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
It was so good the first time, I am smoking it again this morning in my MM General. This time I layered it, like a cake;) it might sound blasphemous but it's fun! Nice flavors for a morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.