PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
So this Tuesday will mark the 4th year that my wonderful girlfriend and I have been together, and she said that she wanted to get me something for our anniversary. I told her I wanted a new pipe, but she admitted she had no idea what I was looking for or where to find it, so I had her blessing to hop online and find something I liked. Saw this baby on smokingpipes.com and since it was in the price range she allowed me, I couldn't let it get away. Tell me what you think!
Savinelli Baronet Bruyere 320 EX

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Congrats on your Anniversary and your new gift addition.
I love the 320 size and shape..... :puffy:

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Away! That's the same exact one I told my wife I wanted for fathers day!

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Happy Anniversary! Excellent choice. The Sav 320 has been near the top of my PAD list. Hope you enjoy it. :puffy:

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Happy Anniversary. Very nice pipe; I usually don't like black pipes, but I could see myself smoking one like that.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Happy Anniversary and nice pipe.I was going to get a 320 which is kind of similar my friend told me it is a good flake pipe and I plan to try some in the near future

Jul 15, 2011
Thanks guys. I just got a 320 in a trade from treeder and I am absolutely in love with it, so I had to have another one. This one looks like it is going to be a bit larger than the 320 I have now, which is still pretty gigantic. Now the anticipation of waiting until it gets here. :cry:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Congrats! I love that shape, but have yet to acquire one myself...definitely on the PAD list.

shawn

Jan 1, 2012
I have 320 and I love it. Great for you and congrats on 4 years!!!

Jul 15, 2011
Just got home and checked my email and it says that it has shipped! Damn this is gonna be a long wait. I really shouldn't have pulled the trigger on this pipe because now I am looking at other Savinelli Baronets. Huge, black, sandblasted pipe for $50? What's not to like?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The Author shape is probably my favorite pipe shape - great choice and finish! Savor the anniversary and pipe. What a perfect looking button as well, I like mine well defined.
002-033-5775.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
What did you get her ??
We both admitted that we had no idea what the other wanted for an anniversary gift, so I gave her my debit card and told her to find whatever she wanted. She came up with a pair of shoes and a necklace that has a big purple heart jewel in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.