PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Grabbed two 8oz tins of Anni kake a while back, and have been smoking it all day. I dig the tin note and the taste is a good all day smoker.
That's about the extent of a review for me. Heh heh heh

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I'm glad you like Anni Kake. As far as your review goes, if you like something and say so, that's the kind of review that makes me the happiest. Enjoy!
Russ

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hey, it's good enough! You like it and said so. That works! I like it a lot, too.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Good call. I bought 8 oz. about 2 years ago, jarred it, stuck it in the back of my cabinet, just brushed it off this weekend. Very nice smoke. As others with a much better palate than I have pointed out...the perique is special in this one...much less of a forward tasting pepper but more of a baking spices (think nutmeg, clove) that I taste in the back part of my mouth. I think its nicely done, and probably need to have more in the cellar. The Virginia are a nice balance- not overly sweet, not acidic, just nice.
For me, this is a blend I don't have to think hard or work hard for...and that's a special quality too!
That said, the 2 years in a jar really did it some favors...but that's kind of a big "no duh" that applies most places!
Chris

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I've heard many good reviews a comments on here about Anniversary Kake. I have a tin on the way now and very much look forward to giving it a whirl. Should be at my door sometime this week. :puffy:

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I recently jumped on the Anni Kake bandwagon and although the wagon is full, that is some good tobacco! :puffpipe:

mdre0b

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
I had read great reviews so I ordered a tin. I was excited to get it so I packed a bowl immediately. Disappointed. It's dried out some and it keeps getting better.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
"Disappointed. It's dried out some and it keeps getting better."
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
@mdre0b

I got your PM. I was just playing around. I thought it was funny that your were "disappointed" and then state "it keeps getting better." Seriously meant no offense and please accept my apology for any misunderstanding. Unlike many forums, you cannot un-ring the bell after a few minutes, so I would just delete my post if I could.

mdre0b

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
I'm a grown up, if I got butt hurt every time someone offended me I wouldn't have anything else to do.

mdre0b

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
Wow, we really got off on the wrong foot. But, I always appreciate a friend that doesn't mind telling me off. I'm here for the same reason and would like it if you'd add me as your friend.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Gee. How refreshing.
One guy makes a cryptic comment. Another guy goes, "Huh?"
A PM is exchanged followed by several "Excuse me, but..." and no pistols, knives or harsh words are drawn.
Thank you both so much for the complete absence of boorish behavior and being civilized.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.