PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grainisgood

Lurker
Apr 20, 2013
We get together for pipe smoking and conversation at Tobacco Rose Smoke Shop in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We meet the fourth Sunday of each month from 3pm to 5pm. You must be 18 years or older. Here are the dates for the rest of 2014.
August 24th

September 28th

October 26th

November 23rd

December 28th

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
This post brings back old memories.I bought my first pipe in a mall in Ann Arbor in 1971.I visited a few bars there back in those days.I haven't been back in Michigan in 20 years now.Though I didn't live in Ann Arbor I miss going there.If I could it would be fun to come to your meeting,and hang out with some fellow pipe smokers.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Didn't this used to be a Smoky's? So it's that cigar shop with the lounge in the back?

grainisgood

Lurker
Apr 20, 2013
Adam 12, you are correct. It was Smokey's for a few years and it's under new management. They have a few pipes but a pretty good selection of tins and bulk blends. At our meetings, we generally talk pipes and smoke a lot. There's a Pete's Coffee shop a few stores down and I do enjoy coffee with a pipe. Of course all are welcome. The more the merrier.

clarkj734

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2014
I'm in Bloomfield Hills...
I will have to try to make it out for one of the gatherings

grainisgood

Lurker
Apr 20, 2013
Sunday, October 26th Meeting, 3pm at Tobacco Rose Smoke Shop, Ann Arbor, MI
Tobacco Talk:

This Just In...
One of our members, Troy Montri, will give a presentation about pipe tobacco.
Troy an avid tobacco collector and enthusiast is sure to bring an interesting presentation to our club.

AAALLL are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.