PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I enjoy this one from time to time in a cob, but have noticed for the past little bit that it has been out of stock at P&C. Has it been discontinued?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
When Angler's Dream first came out, I got the impression that it was marketed as an alternative to Prince Albert. I did, in fact, find it to be sort of a P.A. with a little more pizzazz. Recently, they brought out H&H Mid-Town Prince Andrew, which appears to be more directly targeted at the P.A. market. Maybe they're holding Angler's Dream off the market in the hopes that H&H Mid-Town Prince Andrew catches on.

That's my speculative conspiracy theory. :puffpipe:

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I would think that P&C would have issued an advisement if it was being discontinued since AD has become so popular. It's just an okay blend for me, something I'll probably not buy again. I like PA better.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I enjoy having it around for those times that I can't decide what I would like to smoke. Kind of a default selection. Hope they are just behind on the production.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Just confirmed by an email from P&C; not discontinued. This came straight from Russ.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
I haven't had a chance to try this one yet but I'm looking forward to it.
But in the meantime, I highly recommend another one of Russ' blends -- Missouri Meerschaum "American Patriot". This is a great anytime smoke for when time unexpectedly pops up for a quick cob. Great Stuff. It is becoming one of my favorites.
I also have 3 of his "Mid-Town" blends. "Chatham Manor" and "Prince Andrew" which I have only slightly tried and "Chestnut" which is really starting to grow on me.

eddiegrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2009
stanlaurel, I recently became acquainted with Chestnut and I like it too, even better than I liked Walnut, which I liked a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.