PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Got a PM from Orley at home from Heart Hospital, got something for you to put on cart on old porch. Kutmaster, American company that has a long history in cutulry. Orley, your posts of you and wife, your Family visiting you, your impossible repairs to old pipe soldiers touch my heart. No bragging, just good decent awareness of what really is important in life. I hope you know this is more than a knife to me.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
My first knife given to me by my grandfather was a Kutmaster much like the one pictured. Awesome little knife that I still have and will pass onto one of my grandkids when he gets a bit older.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
No bragging, just good decent awareness of what really is important in life.
As life gets shorter, you better figure it out. In the blink of an eye, figuring time is gone. I ain't killin time, time is killin me.... :wink:

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
This is a nice place, so many caring and generous folks. I am glad I found it.

Very nice gesture, very nice gift. Enjoy.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I'm glad you like it Brad, and you are welcome. I was just thinking about you and your surgery and thought you might like playing with this old timer, just don't cut yourself with it! :mrgreen: Also, your comments are appreciated, and I hope to share more with all the folks here that I consider friends. Good health to you and your family!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Orley:
You've long been one of the stand up guys around here. (Been here long enough that I still think of you as A.P.)
What a sweet, kind gesture to one of our favorite members.
Well done, indeed. :clap:
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.