Among My Most Joyful Moments of Pipe Smoking.....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
......is when I'm smoking LBF and hit a Cavendish core. Yum.
This just occurred. So I simply had to share with the only folks I know who will appreciate this moment with me. Mrs Perique, though supportive (bless her heart), just doesn't really understand this sublime moment, this singularity, this bliss.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'm fortunate that I have a private place to smoke, my study. While I'm not married, and often regretted it, there are times when I enjoy the solitude and independence of the bachelor's life.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I'm fortunate in that, while she's not particularly excited that I smoke (translated "you're going to die and I don't want you to).....she does let me take many evenings after our son is in bed to smoke, and understands this is special times for me, and really leaves me to it.
Now to the posts point- the other day I smoked some Mac Baren Roll Cake- and realized there is something nice about a little cavendish here and there :)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have not had the "core" experience, but have always found Cavendish a pleasing nuance when I mix

my own "blends." It adds a subtle sweetness and slows the burn a bit, and has other subtle flavor benefits.

It's not always my go-to tobacco for smoking on its own, though I enjoy, for example, Altadis "Dark

Obsession." Cavendish is a blenders and smokers secret sauce.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Had some LBF in my cobwarden last Friday - lovely stuff, that. Just noticed it's back in stock at SP, so I may have to place an order if they still have any by next payday...

Status
Not open for further replies.