PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Drunken passenger is taped to his seat during flight to New York after 'trying to choke one woman and ranting the plane was going to crash'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257281/The-moment-drunken-passenger-taped-seat-flight-New-York-trying-choke-woman-ranting-plane-going-crash.html

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
duct tape and wd 40 were just about all the father in law had in his tool box...

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Once fixed (temporarily) a radiator hose leak on the highway with duct tape. Got me home. Used a hard hat to carry water from a ditch. I have to add there are many uses for a hard hat also.

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
It is apparent that most of you are not familiar with Red Green. Produces a TV show in Canada. Shows folks all that can be done with duct tape and the likes. You will laugh yourself off your chair. Look for it on most PBS Channels.
The two primary tools in life are Duct Tape & WD-40. If it does not move; use

WD-40. If it moves and is not meant to move: use Duct Tape.
:crazy:

piperl12

Apr 7, 2012
Old Cajun we used to duct tape the new guys in our platoon to the wall as a hazing when they came to the Airborne. It was all good until we forgot one and when drinking one night. That cost us many pushups and our share of drill practice. It was however hilarious and worth the disipline. Oh and no long term effects to the ductee.

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
"It is apparent that most of you are not familiar with Red Green. Produces a TV show in Canada. Shows folks all that can be done with duct tape and the likes. You will laugh yourself off your chair. Look for it on most PBS Channels."
You have GOT to see his video on how to cook Christmas dinner on your way to your host's house -- I laughed so hard the ashes came flying out of my pipe and I burned a big hole in my pants (and a smaller one in my leg): :laughat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=niegc7QcilM

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
Hi Bill,

Glad you enjoyed a little Red Green humor. "Cooking Cristmas Dinner"

That was just the "tip" of the iceberg though.....................
I apologize profusely for not warning you and anyone else, that while watching any of his stuff, one must have a certain amount of control over themselves. Particularly if you insist upon eating, drinking, or smoking of a pipe!
If you can not control yourself, any ensuing damages may be significant.
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.