PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I've been looking for a new pipe rack, because the one I have is full and I have a few pipes without a spot. And I'm thinking about a pipe rack to dedicate my Nordings to. I was thinking a rustic looking rack would be perfect for my Nordings and I did a simple "homemade pipe rack" search on google and found this. I think it's one of the coolest racks I've ever seen and had to share it here for all of you to see. Now I just have to figure out where I can get one or something similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZ7eBvKhIE

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I love the look, though it takes up more space than most racks for the number of pipes it holds. With a lot of pipes, I want them held in minimum space. As a gift, I received a certificate for a pipe rack by Two Cousins. I asked them to do an "old barn wood look," in faded red. They were good enough to send me a picture of that one and another much more conventional version, and I didn't hesitate to take the old barn wood version. They agreed they liked it better; I think maybe they wouldn't have minded keeping it, but were glad I appreciated it. Rustic is good. My wife, a farm girl by birth who worked in and around NYC for forty years, loved it too, and she was the gifter on this. It's my central pipe shrine though I have three other various racks. If you have room for that Nording rack, do it -- it has a real aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.