PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
is basically what I am looking for , something I can smoke round people and get awesome responses, boswells seems to be pretty decent in the blends I have tried sofar (aromatics) Hines and blue note also not a bad room note but I am looking for something with that wow factor that even the anti smoking campaign ers won't complain about .... and tbh sofar people that totally hate the smell of cigarettes have commented how to thell of the pipe is unique but offensive

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
yeah this is not so much for me as for the members of the public ... specifically a couple pubs I plan on spending some time st ... on the balcony in the sun with a cold beer and a pipe ... would like to not only have a smoke but also please everyone else round so that everyone has an enjoyablke and interesting time ... I figure with all the bad press it cant hurt to sacrifice a little smoking quality for some good public relations ...

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Boswell's aromatic blends for sure, and 4noggins has a great sampler of their aromatics if you want to try a few. Great room notes, and good quality tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.