PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
Sooo... I've been feeling a bit antsy as of late. It seems all I do is go to school, come home and study, do housework, that kind of thing. My outdoors time is seriously lacking. So this morning I decided to change that. After my morning coffee I decided to load up my David Jones Pipe with a bit of Tudor Castle and take the dogs out (who were also getting a bit antsy) and run them until I have to drag their sorry butts back home.

We dont have quite the fall colors up here in Washington that you East Coast fellas enjoy but it was very nice nonetheless. Just figured I'd share a nice pipe/dog/nature experience. It seems those go together like few other things seem to.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Yes I did the same thing this morning, when PMons butt hole hit that 34 degs he jumped into high gear, took off like a rocket smelling that clean cold air, went too close to the Farm Highway and I had to use the Weiner Wacker ( Shock Collar) to get his attention. Was puffing on some Blended Turkish Ribbon, came in to a hot cup of strong coffee, Wonderful!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice. Three things that can be very good for the soul. Thanks for sharing your pics.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Awesome I wish I was home smoking my pipe with my Beagles.
Some nice looking dogs you have there.
Can't wait until it gets cold enough here to knock back the ticks so I can take them hunting and enjoy a pipe listening to those hounds run the rabbits.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Beautiful dogs, especially the Shepherd. I got at 5:00 AM this morning to walk the back yard (fenced in) with my new rescue puppy, then went in for a cup of Costa Rican coffee. Wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.