PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I got my free tobacco today a can of Sutliffs Great Outdoors ,you dont get to choose what you get but it shows up like magic in about four months . http://www.pipeshowonline.net/Request_Altadis.php

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
...but it shows up like magic in about four months .
I'm glad you said how long it took. I reckon I've got around 2 months to go.
When I signed up, I also signed up for the hookah tobacco offer. I don't have a hookah, but figured that if the tobacco seemed good enough, it might be worth a try. I got it about 3 weeks later. It was melon and smelled so loud that I was happy it was trash night since it stunk up the entire room unopened. It was nice of them to send it, though.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Igloo when you said yougot your tobacco today I noticed my flag on my mail box was up I didn't check my mail yesterday. Don't you know I also got my free tobacco today from Altadis they must send it alll out at the same time. I sent for it a long time ago.

It's called Maple Street by Sutliff if it smokes as good as it smells it will be geat. I'll let you guys know. Has anyone ever tried it.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
I don't recall how long it's been since I ordered these samples. So long I had written them off.
Thanks for the renewed hope Igloo.
I recall I ordered non-aromatic.
What did you order? Great Outdoors is an aro, yes?
Pretty well reviewed.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
I could'nt wait just tried the Maple Street.First the smell was terrific, smelled of strong rum and maple flavor. I lit it up and it tasted like maple and rum ,sweet and smooth. I would definitly purchase it in the future.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Jonesing I ordered non aro so like I said you get what you get . Damn I like maple ,mine was burly/cav with just a slight hint of vanilla .Pretty smooth smoke but herself complained on the room note . So i had another bowl just to show her who the boss is , will sleep with one eye open tonight .

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I have sent for the free Altadis sample twice. Once was 6 months ago. The last was about 2 months ago. Nothing. Maybe they boycott Cali.

jonesing

Feb 11, 2010
What timing Mick. I had given up hope too and out of the blue I had a tin of Great Outdoors in my mailbox today.
The tin aroma doesn't' have me doing cartwheels, but what the hell, it's free.
Keep the faith brotha.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I'll keep it then. I have given them quite a bit of ink on their Count Pulaski.

chuckw

Oct 7, 2009
I sent a request to them more than a year ago and am still waiting. I did grab a couple of samples at last years CORPS show but didn't care for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.