PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Ok, yesterday I was in a shopping, I stopped at cigarettes shop and asked the guy there: do you have pipe tobacco? I was sure he will answer "no" as usual, but in the contrary he answered "yes, I have only 2 pouches, Altadis Jamestowne Tradiation English Mixture", oh, It was a big surprise.
It is my first try to Altadis, the pouch was old, produced in Feb 2007. It was very crispy but still has its aroma. I took it home then rehydrated small amount, about 3 bowels and smoked a bowel. I found it is very wonderful, full of taste, burns evenly, no tongue bite and aroma was great, room note also is very acceptable.
I couldn't note the latakia but perquie is very notable. Actually, I tried some english blends before, and I think this one is the best, even better than Davidoff Royalty (which I found it a little bit soapy)

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I have never seen that particular blend of Altadis. They have some decent latakia based bulks, and Fox & Hound from their Tobacco Galleria line is not bad, either.
BTW - a little tip - you smoked bowls, not bowels. :D

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Mr. Jud, can't stop laughing :rofl:. Sorry, I typed it wrong, forgive my poor language. Thanks for you p.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.