PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm in the process of enjoying this tobacco in my Meer. I really liked the pouch note. The honey came on strong and that was what I was looking for. It's a Virginia/Cavendish blend and I'd reccommend it for anyone who likes that kind of smoke. It's not huge on flavor, very mild, but what is there is pleasant and not bitey. The honey note cuts through nicely but the flavoring is not overpowering the taste of the VA. Like most flavored Cavendish blends, it has a room note people around will like to smell. It's moist, so I have had it in a jar for about 5 days and it could benefit from some drying before smoking. If anyone's been craving honey, I do reccommend this one.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Thanks Baron, I will put this on my list. I was hesitant but only because I drink a lot of Meade and would expect some kind of over the edge thing from a baccy. Since you say it is mild, I will give it a go.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
It definitely wouldn't overpower a great home-brewed Mead, especially a Braggot or Melomel. It would be a nice compliment, though. I bought it because Uncle Arthur has made me a "mead-warden" pipe, honey colored, with the bowl a honeycomb shape. I thought it would be cool to keep a honey-cased aro to smoke from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.