PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
So I'm sitting out on the patio listening to the crickets with a bowl full of Altadis 1M. I've had this tobacco now going on 4months. It's been in a jar in a dark cupboard out of mind and still reminded of the ashy caramel taste I had first go at it. I said in my first review I didn't like it too much but now I think its starting to grow on me a little. I remember adding two flakes of MacB's VCF to the jar and mixing well. The time it's had to 'stew' in the cellar has made a difference IMO (or tastes). I find it to be more mellow, less sweetness than before, alot drier than before from extra drying (leaving the lid off overnight) as well as some mellowness from the added flake.
IDK if anyone else has tried something like this but it really made the blend more smokeable to me and now it won't be going in the box pass. Well, maybe a little so I can share it with others lol.

I know I've seen some threads where the OP is complaining that they hate it when someone makes a comment on a tobacco then reverses what they had originally stated. Well I say nuts to that way of reviewing it. Tastes change with seasons as does some aspects of our diet so tobacco reviewed in colder weather is different IMO. I kind of like this smike now as I'm about half way through my bowl. Ahhhh so nice out to night!
Edit: Spelling
Sent from my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.