Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Had my state evaluations this morning for Firefighter I & II, and my evals for HAZMAT awareness and ops last Saturday. I was a little nervous going in to it, but knocked it out. Now all I have left is to make 2 trips to Jefferson City to take my written tests. I have four tests to do and they will only let you take two at a time; hopefully they will have everything they need from my class quickly because I would like to get it done ASAP.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Thanks guys. I'm trying not to stress too much about it. Not liking the idea of having to make the drives at all.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations. Keep up the excellent work. Best wishes for success with all your remaining exams and interviews.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
@tbradsim1 lol
@fnord I am still a volunteer with Reddings Mill. There is an additional test I will have to go through on Jan 18; kind of like an ASVAB and a physical test that most departments around here require to be hired on; completely separate of the firefighter licensing. I have already been told by a few of the Captains with Joplin that they are going to be looking at hiring a few at the end of January so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I plan on staying on as a volunteer with the Mill even if I do get hired.
Back in a few hours guys; heading to Reddings Mill's Christmas party.

Status
Not open for further replies.