All This Talk Of Sasienis, I Had To Get One!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
With all of these posts on Sasieni pipes here lately, I just had to have one! So, at the local B&M this morning I found this little beauty. It was the only Sasieni pipe there, and according to Melvin, it has been there for quite some time.

Its a "Ruff Root Dark" #2.

I have a couple of Old England "Virgin Briar" billiards (Sasieni seconds), and they are very well built, excellent smoking pipes, so I'm sure this one will be too! I plan on breaking it in later today with some LBF!
I also picked up a tin of SG Full Virginia Flake while I was there. I figured with all the good reviews on it, I should probably try it.
So here it is;

image249-600x503.jpg

image248-600x413.jpg

image247-600x458.jpg

image246-600x573.jpg

image245-600x438.jpg

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Handsome bit of briar Petes, congrats. Be interested in hearing how the new Sasienis smoke. Seems you only ever hear about estates.

Jan 8, 2013
Good looking pipe, nice shape and it looks sturdy.
You will probably want to the FVF dry completely after you rub it out. I have grown to really love that stuff, enjoy!

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Very nice Petes03. I have two Sasienis's. One is an older four dot with a pat date and the other without but both are excellent smokers. Hope yours is as well! Congrats and enjoy my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.