PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
All of this talk of PAD got me itchin' so I snagged this baby today off ebay...
Neerup_pipe1.jpg

I've heard good things about Neerups, so we'll see how this one fares. Looking forward to trying it out!
-Jason

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I dig it. I have wondered about Neerup for a while now. They seem to be well made and affordable. Be sure to let us know how she smokes.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
pstlpkr, I'm not sure what that is... Half-bent? Sure. Egg? Absolutely. Rusticated? Not really my idea of rusticated, but what else would you call it?
I'm really looking forward to firing this bad-boy up although it's gonna have to be with my fav, Villiger 1888 Mid Day. This will happen, of course, AFTER I sterilize the stem, since my slight OCD commands it. I'll definitely let you guys know how it goes.
-Jason
P.S.- don't tell the CFO. She'll be pissed!

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
I believe that it's a Blast, not Rusticated. Either

way it's a great looking Pipe!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
So I FINALLY uploaded some pics of my new Neerup...

P1040245.jpg

I'm amazed at how well it smokes and how it fits in my hand!

P1040247.jpg

I've a feeling this will be one of my best smokers and may even knock my Dr. Grabow off the pole position to be my best smoker.
-Jason
*Edit- Hot Damn! 400 posts and in my own thread too!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think Fred's right about it being a blast. Jason, I'm glad to hear that a Grabow is one of your best smokers. I have a $40 GBD that outperforms everything else in my rotation; and this props-up my position that pipe price and prestige won't predict performance.

(A lot plethora of p's in the prior phrase. 8O I think we all should use p's more often.)

Status
Not open for further replies.