PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Anyone tried one of these? I'd be interested in hearing your opinion(s). They seem like an outstanding firm and I doubt that the Al Pascia name would go on a poor product.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I don't know who makes their house pipes but they are Italian made and their reputation as a retailer is excellent. For that kind of money I'd say it's a worthy gamble.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've looked at the site, but never at the house pipes. I'll have to take a look.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I've been looking at them this week because my brother and his wife are going to Italy for 2 weeks. Not Milan though damnit. I wish they had more variety of choices than the website shows.

bernie2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2015
I didn't see a link on the first post but pretty much all searches for Al Pascia point to this site. If that's the right location I'd have to agree with @elpfeife. Their house pipes look very nice and they seem to range from 50 to 60 euros. Just based on the quality of the carving and the grain of the briar it appears to be well worth the risk. I'd be interested in hearing from someone that owns one.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Don't know, but a few of them are kissing cousins to a few caminetto designs. Be sure to zoom in.

Status
Not open for further replies.