PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpascia

Lurker
Oct 26, 2011
Milano, Italy
Dear Pipesmoker,
Al Pascià Curvy dresses in colors, discover it on our website.
We wish you happy pipe smoking and many thanks for your time.
Al-Pascia-Curvy-Alpascia-img-142803-w700-h699.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I still don't know how you are making money on these pipes at that price point! It looks like many of the new colors are already gone, I'm not surprised. My Curvy goes everywhere with me and no matter what other pipes I have with me, that one elicits the most comments.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Cosmic, I have one on eBay right now and another that starts this coming Saturday. They are both the same size and almost the same weight. -
APPROXIMATE SIZE & WEIGHT: Length: 4-1/2 inches. Bowl height: 1-3/4 inches. Rim width: 1-1/2 inches. Chamber width: .80 inches. Weight is 57.8 grams.
STEM MATERIAL - Acrylic.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
No pix of me with the pipe in my yap, but my bent is a perfect hangar (and combined with the acrylic stem). The bent shape fits my chin perfectly (hence all the club use, I can talk perfectly with this one).
I just took one, I'm not pretty but the pipe sure is!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great little pipes in appealing colors. I don't have a Curvey, but I have several small sturdy thick-shanked and stemmed pipes that serve the same purpose as perfect take-along pipes with ample bowls. If you don't have a pipe or pipes that fill this bill, these look excellent.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My polished smooth is 59 grams. I never thought that I would enjoy a pipe of this shape, but I love it. The bend is perfect and makes the weight work. The button end is also excellent for clenching, which this pipe was born to do. The bowl is generous.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
@bigpond - I'm a pretty dry smoker, but I've had no issues. I do a wipe in the chamber after every smoke, there is a little moisture in there (by design I assume)

Jan 8, 2013
I've been eyeing these for quite some time now, but I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. Good to see a few photos of these pipes in clench and hand. I don't think I'm a fan of the new colored pipes, but I love the look of the stained.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Thank you!
Will these be represented in any fashion at the Chicago show? I'd love to look at them in person.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This raises a side issue of the use of color on pipes. Looking at my own, I'd say every pipe cabinet/rack probably needs more color than it has. I have mixed feeling about color stains and solid finishes, but at least some color in the stems is a good idea at least with some pipes. I have a green stain billiard, four or five brighter lighter color stems, two Cumberland or faux stems, and now recently a bamboo shank (not exactly color, but a brighter color material). These Curvy pipes might fill the bill to break the black and brown dominance on pipe racks.

Status
Not open for further replies.